New Customer Free First Night
We’re so sure your pet will love it here,
their first night is on us.
applies to first-time customers only and is valid for any lodging accommodation selected.
Award-Winning Dog Boarding in Western Chicago
Dogs staying at DePAW Pet Resort enjoy restful nights in comfortable, spacious, clean, climate-controlled, and calming accommodations.
Throughout the day, our guests enjoy fun activity packages and plenty of individualized attention from our staff.
We pride ourselves on catering to your pet’s needs in any way we can! Discover why we’ve won multiple “Best Of” awards!
Overnight dog boarding begins at only $44.95 per night.
Enhanced Amenities & Care
Our crate-free lodging area is designed for the comfort, safety, and happiness of your furry family members. Here are just some of the things your dog can expect from a stay at DePAW Pet Resort.
- Private overnight accommodations in a crate-free, climate-controlled rooms
- A night crew on site after-hours for last let outs, water and to ensure everyone is content and safe
- Clean bedding and attentive room service
- Comprehensive daily wellness checks
- Supervision and loving attention from our highly trained caregivers
- The soothing sounds of nature or music
- Our brand-new antimicrobial air purification system means your pets breathe in only the cleanest, healthiest air.
- Twice daily feedings of your pet’s usual food
- Potty breaks throughout the day
- Veterinary grade cleaning regimen and supplies
- Certified with the IL Dept of Agriculture including all safety regulations
- Conveniently located and extremely close to municipal and veterinary services
- Separate lodging area for our feline guests
Discounted Activity Packages
- Social Playtime. Many dogs have a natural craving to socialize with their fellow canines! DePAW Pet Resort gives them a safe place to play and make new friends under the watchful eyes of pet care professionals. Between our indoor and outdoor play areas, dogs have more than 16,000 square feet of space to run, romp, explore, and have a ton of fun.
- Personal Playtime. Some dogs would much prefer smaller group activities or to hang out with human buddies, and we’re more than happy to be their vacation besties. Personalized playtime includes your dog’s favorite games and activities in our fun play yards, all with a specially trained caregiver. It’s important to us for every dog to have a rewarding, enriching experience at their own pace and comfort level.
- Cuddle Time! Does your dog live for petting, belly rubs, and undivided attention? We’re happy to give it! Your cuddly pup will feel right at home being doted on with personal attention, nightly tuck-ins, and even bedtime stories. This is our staffs’ FAVORITE part of the job!
- Delicious Treats. Who doesn’t love a tasty snack? We’ll brighten your dog’s days with a yummy treat prepared in-house and made of wholesome ingredients in our kitchen. Past favorites have included whipped cream, pumpkin, peanut butter, chicken, yogurt, tuna, cheese, liverwurst and more.
- Puppy Love. Congrats on the young bundle of furry love in your life! We’ll take extra wonderful care of your puppy with this specially designed package full of the activity and attention puppies need. They’ll enjoy extra playtimes, more potty breaks, tasty treats, and more.
- Special Care Package. If you have a senior or special needs dog, they’ll feel right at home with this package. We’ll pamper your dog with stretch breaks and comfy orthopedic bedding. Plus, administration of medications is included for no extra charge.
Why is DePAW Pet Resort Better than a Pet Sitter?
- It’s more enriching. Our activity packages ensure your dogs are entertained every day of their stay—in the ways you prefer! We provide tons of space, playground equipment, swimming pools, and games to keep your dog’s mind and body enriched. It sure beats a walk around the block.
- Social opportunities. When they’re here, dogs have the option to socialize with other friendly, healthy dogs under the supervision of our team. It’s by far the safest way for dogs to satisfy their natural craving to play with their own kind. At dog parks, you can’t be sure the other dogs are safe—at DePAW, all social play dogs undergo a temperament evaluation before joining the group.
- It’s safer. Dogs staying at DePAW are supervised 100% of the time during play by highly trained, professional caregivers. Each member of our team is thoroughly educated in canine behavior, body language, and first aid. Our facility is outfitted with 24/7 security, tall fencing, and double gates, so you can enjoy petter peace of mind. It’s safer for you, too—there’s no need to hand over the keys to your house!
Dog Boarding FAQ
What vaccinations does my dog need?
To keep our resort a safe and healthy place for dogs, we require vaccinations for rabies (1 or 3 year), distemper combo (1 or 3 year), Bordetella (every 6mo), and a negative fecal exam (every year). We highly recommend the canine influenza vaccination for all dogs but do require it for dogs who live farther than 15 miles from us. During active local outbreaks of canine influenza or leptospirosis, we may temporarily require these vaccinations, and will communicate these occurrences with our customers.
Are reservations required?
How old does my dog need to be to attend DePAW?
Can I tour the facility?
I’m nervous about boarding my pet. How do you keep the pets safe and healthy?
At DePAW Pet Resort, all staff members are specially trained to administer meds, conduct daily simple physical exams, and check on your furry family member multiple times daily to ensure they’re doing well and feeling loved, just like at home. Please talk to us about customizing the perfect stay for your pet when making your reservation.